GDT: (emojidt): Canadiens @ Kings | 3/3/16 @ 10:30PM | RDS, RSNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
First Eller last goal was 7 games ago. So maybe you need to pay attention and Eller has been doing pretty well since he centered the 2nd line with 4 pts in 5 games.

It only happens everytime he gets any wingers at all.
Since forever but you know...
small sample size. :help:

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I really like Pacioretty but I wonder if he knows that an NHL season is happening right now?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Ah, Lahzhellah, he giveth and he taketh away

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Last man back. We all know the protocol.

But thats PK. Goal and assist.

He gambles. He is good at it. But when he gets burned ya know it's not going unmentioned.

Every time I see him criticized, I see the differences in how that particular fan sees the game vs Subban.

Subban is an artist. He's not there to play conventional, safe hockey. That's not his game. Forcing him to be that is removing what makes him special, removing his soul.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I wouldn't trust a defenseman more than Subban to go around his own net when it's empty with one hand on his stick and a forechecker on his back.

MontrealCanadiens*

The Subban hate in the NHL and here on HFboards is straight up racist.

A top 25 player in the league with more charisma and fun than just about anyone. Gets treated like a liability and a cancer. Doesn't play the white way I guess.

Sickening.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Yet, if he wasn't playing the way he is (or rather if he was out of town), we would still be losing 2-0 tonight

This guy thinks he knows more about NHL defense than a Norris winner. I'm agape. My tongue has dried out.

Do people only come to GDTs to poop on PK? The hockey is bad enough. I really don't need the idiocy.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
LOL Habs are so unorganized. Even the Leafs AHL team in the NHL looks better than this 6 on 5.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Ya, you know why? Because kids are stupid. If they see someone do something, they'll do it themselves. So if you don't tell all your kids NOT to do this, they'll all try it. Even the guy who can barely skate, he'll try to deke and move the puck up as well.

When you have someone has talented as PK, you don't have to worry about it. He'll get caught sometimes, so what, he'll also score and get an assist while playing close to 30 min in the same game.

Posters like Kimota and Pauly are embarrassments to habs fans. They wait in the dark patiently in between all of Subban's stellar play for him to make one mistake. Keep pounding your chests, it really helps me point out which posters are delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad