GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
No body scheduled to do it and nothing up yet so here's a temopary/emergancy thread for the Big Saturday Night Altantic showdown.

Montreal (19-8-3) VS Ottawa {15-9-5}

apple-canada-map.jpg

1297689672766_ORIGINAL.jpg

- Lines at practice

Pacioretty – Plekanec – Byron
Eller – Galchenyuk – Weise
Carr – Desharnais – Fleischmann
Andrighetto – Flynn – Hudon

(Mitchell)

Markov – Subban
Petry – Emelin
Gilbert - Beaulieu

(Pateryn – Tinordi)

on CBC, TVAS and "City TV" @ 7:00pm

Tokatski VS Anderson

Last edited:

void

Jan 5, 2006
The lines look awful but they'll probably end up working because that's how the Habs work.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
We have one big-ish line so there's that. 155lbs Byron waived by the last-place Flames now playing on our top line !!

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
MT living in bizarro world with his line-up. Weise is not a top 6 player and Hudon and Ghetto need to move up. No wonder the teams looks confused and can't score. Not expecting much for tonight, but we'll see I guess. Maybe Anderson will let in a couple of softies.
Go :habs GO

Habitant#1

Feb 15, 2006
Brisbane
He's gone full Therrien for this game. Two grinders in the top 6 and a our hottest goal scorer on the 4th line.

Go ahead, defend this coach now.

mustardnight*

Aug 11, 2011
What is this, 6th straight game lines have went full blender. MT getting desperate...

I mean it's not like hfboards has anything remotely better to suggest. I hate the lines and don't get Byron but it's pretty clear the lines with be blended because thus far literally nothing has come close to working.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
What is this, 6th straight game lines have went full blender. MT getting desperate...

Yup. I hope Byron is a placeholder and one of Ghetto or Hudon (or someone else) gets bumped up to Plek's RW by the end of the 1st period.

But I expect Desharnais ("3rd C") gets more icetime than Galchenyuk again. And if we're trailing in the third period, Desharnais plays with Pacioretty on a PP or 4 on 4.

mustardnight*

Aug 11, 2011
Lmao at those piss lines. Byron and Weise as top 6 RWs while Andrighetto is the 4th line LW? Unbelievable.

Once Price goes down we see exactly what Therrien is.

You mean once 3 of our top forwards go down and Price. Good luck finding lines that will work yourself Noble.

It's not Therrien's fault the goalies have let in at least one bad goal per game and the offense has become anemic due to a complete destruction of its depth.

It's like you guys don't even think before inserting a Therrien comment. I hate the lines he has but in all honesty nothing will look good right now.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
I mean it's not like hfboards has anything remotely better to suggest. I hate the lines and don't get Byron but it's pretty clear the lines with be blended because thus far literally nothing has come close to working.

Give me a break.

Pleks and pacioretty were fine.

Ghetto eller galch was very good

DD original line was fine

Flynn and youth playing 8-10 min is fine.

Maybe things arent working is because literally EVERY game players have different linemates.

But of course, MT has no option but to blend up lines every game. No option at all.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
For those complaining about Byron and Weise not being top 6 forwards, what about Eller?? That guy is a 25-30 point scorer (career high = 30 points). He'll be 27 at the end of the season. He works hard and is a very effective defensive forward. But no offensive IQ whatsoever. We need to face it, we also need a top 6 LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad