Rumor: Elias We Hardly Knew Ye-Pettersson to Chicago

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Isn’t he RFA? If so, how the hell could Chicago get him next season? Outside of Bedard, they have essentially no good hockey players that a contending team would want…

Izzy Goodenough

Oct 11, 2020
Bedard

Nazar

Rinzel

Korchinski

(Celebrini)

Sure Kyle Davidson, give the old Swedish Chef a call if you want Pettersson and don't care about the cost.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Seems completely absurd and I have no idea who this guy is. Chiclets tweeting it out gives it at least a 0.1% chance of legitimacy I guess.

But not sure why Petey would want to leave Vancouver right now. Unless there's still something funky going on in the locker room for Vancouver.

Reactions: bh53 and Mrfenn92

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Seems completely absurd and I have no idea who this guy is. Chiclets tweeting it out gives it at least a 0.1% chance of legitimacy I guess.

But not sure why Petey would want to leave Vancouver right now. Unless there's still something funky going on in the locker room for Vancouver.

Isn't Colby Armstrong and Matt Murley like the Chiclets B Squad?

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast

Well an Avs fan would be an expert regarding funky locker rooms….

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
This has to be in response to Canuck fans saying that Bedard wants to come play for the Canucks.

Pettersson wants to win, why would he go to Chicago now?

Reactions: eojsmada

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad