Injury Report: Elias had surgery!

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Does no one want to know why this wasn't done 6 months ago?

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Does no one want to know why this wasn't done 6 months ago?

Probably patty trying to avoid it. My friends uncle has been pattys ups driver for 10 or so years. Gotten plenty of free gear from him. He's mentioned about his knee to him in conversation and how he didn't want surgery.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Despite what Shero said I don't think Patrik will suit up for many games this season, if any at all. That's a tough surgery to come back from and at his age especially he probably won't be able to get up to late-season NHL speed whenever he's healthy enough to return.

We may have seen Elias' last game as a Devil.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
OT: Why are all these new threads popping out all of a sudden? I remember a month or so ago we were talking about how clean our board looked compared to others that resembled a Christmas tree. I'd like to go back to that...

On topic, hope Patty has a quick recovery. I'd love for him to play again this year but have a gut feeling he won't.

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
OT: Why are all these new threads popping out all of a sudden? I remember a month or so ago we were talking about how clean our board looked compared to others that resembled a Christmas tree. I'd like to go back to that...

On topic, hope Patty has a quick recovery. I'd love for him to play again this year but have a gut feeling he won't.
Yeah, a clean Devils board where half the front page is Off-Topic threads. I mean no offence to you guys, but if I want NFL news I'll go to an NFL forum. This was so much better for casual viewers to find the topic instead of searching hopelessly through one of the many megathreads.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Yeah, a clean Devils board where half the front page is Off-Topic threads. I mean no offence to you guys, but if I want NFL news I'll go to an NFL forum. This was so much better for casual viewers to find the topic instead of searching hopelessly through one of the many megathreads.

Why should I, who spends a bit of time here, spend 5 minutes scanning topic threads to look for the topic I want to post in every time I log in so you, who comes in once in a blue moon, can put up their once a month post.

Maybe we like each other and want to discuss other things than Devils.

Sorry the board doesn't cater to your casualness.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I really hope we haven't seen Elias' last game in a Devils jersey without knowing it.

At this point if I had to bet I'd bet on him getting like 1-3 token appearances at the end of the season and that's it, particularly with the last week all home games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad