OT: El Lounge-o Partie XLII: New Year, New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
now you have a massive playlist that's very hard to navigate, but contains as many songs anyway. That song limit is still baffling
I just put the playlist together to listen to songs on shuffle anyway. I don't care about navigating the clusterf***.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I have no problem with someone talking on the phone in public... who cares? What's the difference between that and talking to someone next to them?

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
I have no problem with someone talking on the phone in public... who cares? What's the difference between that and talking to someone next to them?
I have absolutely no problem with people having conversations but you would think that they would use their inside voice in such confined spaces. When I say loud I mean borderline yelling when there's no reason to do so other than being a total dick

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
i'm gonna go somewhat Zaide-ish and say maybe people shouldn't talk at all on the bus unless it's important

even when i'm with someone on the bus i'm kinda uncomfortable speaking to them, I just wanna shut up and not bother people around

Reactions: Paul Dipietro

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
i'm gonna go somewhat Zaide-ish and say maybe people shouldn't talk at all on the bus unless it's important

even when i'm with someone on the bus i'm kinda uncomfortable speaking to them, I just wanna shut up and not bother people around
It's all about properly gauging the noise level around you and speak just loud enough to be heard by the person you're talking to, but quietly enough so that everyone else around can't make out what you're saying

Being a decent human being 101

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

You're weird.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal

You and me both

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

I was on the train with my wife today and I had headphones on watching Netflix while she was playing on her phone.

Some people might think it's weird, but whatever.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

nothing worse than sitting on the bus then some random crazy or old person sits besides you and starts telling you about their life or talking to you about weather and the mall.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DYOFaqKW4AE4bpe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad