Post-Game Talk: El Diablow

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
No MSG postgame stinks, bring in Pidto and Vally and put them in front of that curtain.

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
the boys are gonna be fired up in that locker room after this one, that's for sure.
But why!? Why should they be? This should have been a lay-up blow out win. Instead, they give up 3 goals, blow the lead, AGAIN and are playing from behind, AGAIN! How does anyone not think this is a problem?

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Adam Fox's most common forward opponent in this game was Jack Hughes. They spent 9 minutes on the ice together at 5v5.

The Rangers had 81% of the expected goals during those minutes.

Tallest mountain in New York.
But he’s undersized! Can’t handle a lot of minutes!

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Kakko and Lafreniere scores in the same game and no one mentions it. We've made it bros.
F9dPUXJXcAA4rJ5.jpg

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
First and third were great, they did what they should have done vs a team off a B2B in the third.

Really strong game for the 4 dmen, they were going to have flubs just from the minutes they logged, but they really gave up minimal chances.
Definitely affected the 8 Dman that played the 60 minutes. Fox made 3 horrible passes on one shift in the 3rd. Fatigue was setting in.

Reactions: RagFinMet

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Love the team rallying behind Rempe so he didn’t have to fight alone. Good for morale. He definitely held his own and tagged the heavyweight champ a few times.

After that it was pond hockey with the ejections on both sides. We ripped the devils hearts out all year. Sweet payback.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Kakko and Lafreniere scores in the same game and no one mentions it. We've made it bros.
F9dPUXJXcAA4rJ5.jpg

What was their power play TOI though?

I mean how are you supposed ti follow Travis Green? I wouldn't follow that mufuggah to a fire escape if I smelled smoke.

Overmatched. Like everyone else on the Devils. No adults in the room.

Reactions: egelband

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Love the team rallying behind Rempe so he didn’t have to fight alone. Good for morale. He definitely held his own and tagged the heavyweight champ a few times.

After that it was pond hockey with the ejections on both sides. We ripped the devils hearts out all year. Sweet payback.
Figured they would just do something staged.

MacDermid probably approached Rempe, Rempe agreed, and then either Goodrow or Trouba said if you guys go, we're all going.

That would be my guess.

I do like that.

If MacDermid just went with Rempe, it would have been a whole thing for them. We sort of reclaimed the momentum.

Not to mention we won that easily 4-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad