Confirmed with Link: EK65 and Perron to Sharks for Tierney, DeMelo, Norris, Balcers and picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Thornton, meier, lebanc, hertl, pavs, kane, donskoi, tierney, sorrenson.

That is a pretty decent top 9 still and that to go along side one of the best if not the best defenses in the league.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I agree with a few others here, what should put us over the edge shouldn't be trading Couture, but rather taking back Bobby Ryan. I don't think Vegas would be as game for that, but I could be wrong.

SharksAddict

Dec 21, 2008
I guarantee Couture wouldn't be involved. DW rightfully sees him as a centerpiece of this team and their center depth is already questionable. Zero chance he's involved.

That being said, any combination of Hertl, Meier, Norris, Merkley, LaBanc, Braun, and picks wouldn't surprise me in the least. Meier probably more likely than Hertl given the contract they just signed Hertl to but DW has done it before so we'll see.

SharksAddict

Dec 21, 2008
Call me crazy but if this goes down and isn't just a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing I would like the Sharks to take Bobby Ryan. We would be giving up a much less painful price to get Karlsson that way and Ryan could be useful if healthy, which admitted is a big if.

I just don't see how they'd make it work cap wise this year if Ryan was included. Otherwise, sure go for it.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
No way they deal Hertl. He’s too important and too young to be part of the deal. It seems likely that Hertl, Thornton, Pavelski, Couture, Burns, Vlasic, Kane and Jones won’t be part of any trade. The only prospect who I doubt they would deal is Merkley. Everyone else is fair game.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Oh what in the world. It isn't april 1st is it? This isn't some cruel and mean trick right dregger?

Reactions: 209

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
As long as Hertl or Meier are not apart of this. Hoping for a DW special. Labanc, Tierney, 1st?, Norris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad