Signing(s): Eduardo Rodriguez signs with the Diamondbacks (4 years, $80 million)

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Wow, really surprised but very pleasantly so

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Depending on the Dodgers moves I wouldn’t be shocked to see Arizona take that division. They’ve got a great team make-up. Feel like they need some power though.
I definitely want some better relievers still. Ideally I'd take just one great closer, but I'm not holding my breath.

As for power, that's always the concern, but I think Moreno should hit more this year, Carroll may be around 30, Walker may be anywhere from 30-40, and I expect Suarez to come in around 25 or 30, with Marte around 20. Alek Thomas actually does have decent power, but he needs to tweak his swing a little bit mechanically, so I hope they're working on that with him at some point. I could see him putting up 15 potentially. It's not a lot of power but it shouldn't really hold them back too much with their speed and defense.

Reactions: GIN ANTONIC

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
While throwing for rehab, felt more tightness in his shoulder, so he'll be out even longer now. Not sure if there's even a timetable. Probably wasn't going to be back until May anyway. Now might be into June or later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad