Edmonton Oilers - General Manager Inauguration Ceremony

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
CTV News Edmonton headlines of March 25, 2022:
EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA -- The Edmonton Oilers of the HFNHL have decided to hire Jay Leigh as their new general manager.

With the Edmonton Oilers being placed second to last in the HFNHL standings, the organization has decided to make changes to their staff team. GM Jay Leigh has been selected unanimously by the Board of Edmonton Oilers association to manage the team, as he has promised the executives within the Board that he would implement an "accelerated rebuild", which means that he would leave a star player or two within the roster, while shaking up the rest, bringing in young, healthy prospects and draft picks.

Hi,

I'm Jay, and I've just been hired as the new general manager for the Oilers. I feel delighted to meet all of you and to do business with all of you.

It'll probably take time for me to familiarize with the league and my roster, but I'm open to trade offers anytime. However, of course, I'd only offer my assets for a fair price.
As for contacting me, I usually use Discord to communicate, and I don't have Whatsapp, but if contact through Discord is uncomfortable, I'd be available on Slack(although it'll take time for me to set it up).

I look forward to working with you guys, and please bear with me if I send in my lines late or not get back to you early about trade talks, as it might take time for me to adjust to the league.

Thanks once again!

Reactions: Zack22

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
They can reach me via Discord (Go#4408) or Slack.

As an FYI, a lot of the things in the league will require you to use email. Such as sending in trades, negotiating free agent contracts, sending in draft lists. So it would be integral to provide that at some point. If you don't feel comfortable using your own (which I understand), I would recommend creating one specifically for the league (such as [email protected] or something). Many people have done just that because they don't want their personal email seen.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
As an FYI, a lot of the things in the league will require you to use email. Such as sending in trades, negotiating free agent contracts, sending in draft lists. So it would be integral to provide that at some point. If you don't feel comfortable using your own (which I understand), I would recommend creating one specifically for the league (such as [email protected] or something). Many people have done just that because they don't want their personal email seen.
Okay, I've made a different e-mail, which can be used for this league.

You can reach me at: [email protected] .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad