Confirmed with Link: [EDM/OTT] Tyler Ennis for 2021 5th Round Pick

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Holland we will give you a 4th for Ennis . Dorion no we want your 3rd . Holland get the f out of here we will shop else where ! Trade deadline Dorion can we do the original deal ? Holland nope we give you a 5th now and you will like it . Dorion ok Ken . I will take that deal .

Now if that was Chia . He be calling Dorion how much do you want for Ennis? Dorion a 3rd is what we like to get . Chia will I don’t t want anyone beating my offer . How does a 2nd + 3rd sound . Dorion hell yeah .

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The HF server suck long and they suck hard.
The HF servers are the anti-Holland. Dorion didn't want to trade Ennis for a 4th apparently so he settled for a 5th. You got Holland'd Pierre.

Reactions: Faelko

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Good deal. Nice low risk low cost pick up.

AA is high risk high reward. Lurked the Detroit boards they are happy they got something for him. Sounds like he wore out his welcome and is a difficult player and has a difficult agent.

Not a fan of the Green trade. 4th/3rd is too much for a non roster depth defenseman.

Reactions: Summary

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I have a feeling we see Ennis in Bensons spot with Archi and Sheahan just based on the tweets about him being a "depth forward" while AA was touted as the "top 6 guy", despite Ennis having better numbers this year with less icetime.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I have a feeling we see Ennis in Bensons spot with Archi and Sheahan just based on the tweets about him being a "depth forward" while AA was touted as the "top 6 guy", despite Ennis having better numbers this year with less icetime.

I think so too although I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a shot with McDavid if AA doesn't click with him after a few games.

When healthy, the forwards look like this....

AA-McDavid-Kassian
RNH-Draisaitl-Yamamoto (don't touch this line Tip)
Ennis-Sheahan-Archibald
Neal-Haas-Chiasson

Khaira, Nygard, Benson sent down probably.

I know Neal isn't great at even strength but when you have a 19 goal scorer on your 3rd/4th line, that's some serious depth. Kind of surreal considering what the lineup looked like when McDavid was injured.
Still would have liked another bottom 6 center, Cousins would have been nice.

Reactions: Oilhawks

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I think so too although I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a shot with McDavid if AA doesn't click with him after a few games.

When healthy, the forwards look like this....

AA-McDavid-Kassian
RNH-Draisaitl-Yamamoto (don't touch this line Tip)
Ennis-Sheahan-Archibald
Neal-Haas-Chiasson

Khaira, Nygard, Benson sent down probably.

I know Neal isn't great at even strength but when you have a 19 goal scorer on your 3rd/4th line, that's some serious depth. Kind of surreal considering what the lineup looked like when McDavid was injured.
Still would have liked another bottom 6 center, Cousins would have been nice.
I'd be interested to see a soft minutes line of Ennis Haas and Nygard when he's back.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Definitely no fan of this one. Small beat up player with history of injuries, concussions.

Maybe he can find some traction here. I see this as an extremely up and down player that is not hard to play against.

There were rumors of Slepychev (which I didn't believe he would come back here after how he was handled) I'd far prefer that rugged player with size and who could be physical.

There seems to be this cult of Tyler Ennis. Its like I keep hearing about an amazing player that has never really been that in the league.

This is a 30yr old player with 300pts who couldn't hold Sam Gagners jockstrap production wise. But people here love one, hate the other. With Gagner being mocked for having scoring chances in the game last night.

Tyler Ennis is appreciably better? How?

McJC

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
Definitely no fan of this one. Small beat up player with history of injuries, concussions.

Maybe he can find some traction here. I see this as an extremely up and down player that is not hard to play against.

There were rumors of Slepychev (which I didn't believe he would come back here after how he was handled) I'd far prefer that rugged player with size and who could be physical.

There seems to be this cult of Tyler Ennis. Its like I keep hearing about an amazing player that has never really been that in the league.

This is a 30yr old player with 300pts who couldn't hold Sam Gagners jockstrap production wise. But people here love one, hate the other. With Gagner being mocked for having scoring chances in the game last night.

Tyler Ennis is appreciably better? How?

Skating abililty alone makes him better than Gagner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad