Confirmed Trade: [EDM/LAK] Jussi Jokinen for Michael Cammalleri

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Highly doubt Joking plays more than a handful of games for the Kings before he starts getting scratched every game.

IMO it is clearly evident that Jokinen is done in this league.
Think again.... already w/ 2 points and playing really well on PO caliber team... he seems to be a perfect fit on the Kings

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Think again.... already w/ 2 points and playing really well on PO caliber team... he seems to be a perfect fit on the Kings

Great, cause we really needed more salt in the wounds...

Cammalleri has been okay here. Not winning us games but not costing us them either.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Highly doubt Joking plays more than a handful of games for the Kings before he starts getting scratched every game.

IMO it is clearly evident that Jokinen is done in this league.

tell me more about your general opinions, so that i apply the exact opposite to my life

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
The fact that no Oilers fan can give me an answer to a genuine question is pretty scary.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I said it was a lateral trade earlier in the thread. LA is getting the same production from the guy they traded for as the guy they traded away. EDM is getting the same production from the guy they traded for as the guy they traded away.

:laugh:

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I see thanks :). Is he slow as hell for your team too?
Haven't really noticed. Strome isn't exactly a burner so they'll probably work well together. Cammalleri's shot will likely get him some points moving forward though--we have plenty of passers.

Reactions: Sol

belair

Apr 9, 2010
Canada
No slower than Jokinen was for us. If Jussi has a solid season for you guys I'd take it as another indictment of McLellan's coaching.
Kind of like how these first 20 games is an indictment of our fanbase's entitlement. Handed a generational forward on a silver platter, rewarded with two full playoff series in his second year and now they're calling out the coach and GM after a slow start in year three.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Kind of like how these first 20 games is an indictment of our fanbase's entitlement. Handed a generational forward on a silver platter, rewarded with two full playoff series in his second year and now they're calling out the coach and GM after a slow start in year three.

Entitlement? 10 years out of the playoffs and the team is laying an egg in spite of said generational player. I personally have a bigger issue with the coaching than I do the GM.

belair

Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Entitlement? 10 years out of the playoffs and the team is laying an egg in spite of said generational player. I personally have a bigger issue with the coaching than I do the GM.
Sorry, not necessarily aimed at you, but the general uprising against the management on the Oilers board just reeks of fan entitlement. It's as if people simply presume the Stanley Cup to be a given so soon after seeing the lottery balls fall their way yet again.

I admit, I disagree with a considerable number of McLellan's personnel decisions, but honestly, I've said the same about every coach at every level of hockey I've watched. I believe the struggles we've seen thus far lie far more on our players than they do with our coaches or front office personnel.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I’m no fan of Chiarelli but are we really going to judge the return he got on a player who was largely useless for us?

Good for Jokinen fitting in on the new team. Wish him well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad