Confirmed with Link: [EDM/CHI] Keith for Jones and a 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
It just means Neal is now getting bought out.
At minimum. It also means we have to pray Larsson does us a solid and signs after the expansion draft. It also means we are more limited in who we can bring in for wings, goalie and 3C. It’s a god damned fkng waste of precious assets and cap space and was completely unnecessary. Fk this and fk Holland.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Chicago beat writer on 1260 just now saying he doesn’t think Keith was a victim of bad defence on the Hawks last year but was part of the problem. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you mean that other team media fluff their team’s moves as well? Keith isn’t a 1D anymore but I still don’t see who Chicago plays to take his minutes at all. Especially not with Colliton’s “system”

Reactions: ujju2

tabs

Oct 30, 2009

Why did I think of this scene when I think of Oiler fans asking Holland about our cap space?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
He drowned against slightly above average competition last year and if he's paired with Larsson he will be facing tougher competition. It's not looking good.

Don't even want to think about Larsson's numbers on a pairing with Keith. Larsson + anybody that creates problems or can't move the puck just universally turns into a fire drill.

Only chance for Keith is if Bear or Bouchard suddenly get good enough to carry him. The more likely outcome is they drown with him and fans turn on them completely.

Reactions: The Safe Play

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Interesting question on twitter. Will Stan Bowman have a press conference to discuss a player traded that played 1300 games for them or is he still going to stay in hiding.
I'd come out of hiding to boast about a huge win.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
So you mean that other team media’s fluff their teams moves as well? Keith isn’t a 1D anymore but I still don’t see who Chicago plays to take his minutes at all. Especially not with Colliton’s “system”
I don’t know it was just fluffing up a trade win. I think the same writer said the same before the trade when down. So why wouldn’t he fluff up his home teams value?

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Maybe Keith+Klefbom are going to Kuch it this season and pop up in the playoffs. Prompting a prompt change to the salary cap during playoffs

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Interesting question on twitter. Will Stan Bowman have a press conference to discuss a player traded that played 1300 games for them or is he still going to stay in hiding.
I’m willing to bet he’s in hiding at the leagues discretion, would be very surprised to see him take questions, but I do see him issuing as statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad