Proposal: EDM- ANA Blockbuster

gunnergunther

Jul 3, 2010
His GAA is nearly 3, your argument would make more sense if his win/loss record looked awful but his GAA was sub 2, aka a top 5 goalie on an awful team. But he is letting in nearly 3 goals a game on a team that’s supposedly better defensively than Edmonton, so again I don’t understand why that number will be going down when he is dealt
You obviously have no ideas what you’re talking about. Both lindholm and Manson have been out for 2/3 of the ducks season.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Including Holloway is overkill. If that was the asking price, not worth it.
Well I did remove Broberg so I wasn’t totally unfair. Both are similarly rated/drafted prospects. That wasn’t adding a great prospect. Was subbing him in for another guy you probably rate highly as well.

but it should be real damn expensive to acquire what is probably the best goalie/contract situation in the NHL.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
His GAA is nearly 3, your argument would make more sense if his win/loss record looked awful but his GAA was sub 2, aka a top 5 goalie on an awful team. But he is letting in nearly 3 goals a game on a team that’s supposedly better defensively than Edmonton, so again I don’t understand why that number will be going down when he is dealt
Even if Lindholm and Manson had not been out for long stretches of the season, defenseman are only two of five players defending when the opponent has the puck. The Ducks have a few good defensive forwards, but it couldn’t be called a particular strength, and their lack of offensive ability results in having to defend more often than most teams. I don’t really get why one would expect the Ducks to give up fewer goals than any playoff team, again, even before losing Lindholm/Manson for extended stretches.

Blaine8797

Nov 26, 2018
Oilers say no.
Lol what no they don’t it’s gonna cost you a first to rid neals contract anyway, if that offer was on Holland’s desk right now it’s would be signed and sent back within 30 seconds that trade makes you compete for a cup without giving up any premium asset

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad