GDT: ECSF: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes | Unsolved Mysteries :

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
What were the odds for Canes to come back and win this series down 3-0? Would $100 have netted you something around $3500? Should have convinced my gf to hedge her emotions and bet against her team with her free fan duel money lol
She can always bet against the NYR in game 7. Either she'll be happy with the result or at least will make a little bit of money.

Reactions: Summer Rose

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
20 games.

I can only assume that you have some weird personal agenda when you're singling him out among all the firepower on the Rangers for not scoring.
Ya so weird to point out a 23 year old second overall pick can’t score with 2 points in nearly 10 games

Reactions: Summer Rose

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
The presidents trophy winner either wins it all or goes out in the most embarrassing way possible

I don't know if it's bad luck so much as having to use up so much energy in the regular season to lead 31 other teams.

Ya so weird to point out a 23 year old second overall pick can’t score with 2 points in nearly 10 games

I mean, if you just woke up from a coma or something, sure, it's noteworthy I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad