GDT: ECSF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
I feel like Im the eternal optimist but I feel so pessimistic now. I cant believe that almost goal where the puck almost crossed the line. Chance of winning this game is poor. Ugh.

Reactions: savebyrichter94

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
I don’t want to get too ahead of myself here but let’s be honest 95% of this current roster is gonna be back next season whether we like it or not. I don’t think Drury has the balls/vision to see the problems and fix them even if they have clauses. We’ll get the usual bullshit quotes oh we were right there we just didn’t get the breaks. Gus is gone, the 2 Dollar Tree pickups will be gone. Goodrow? Maybe. Other than that I can’t see this organization having the wherewithal to do anything else.
Yep. And it will be a 1st or 2nd round exit again.

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
We have Kreider, Zibanejad, Panarin, Trocheck, and Laf.

Cuylle scored at a halfway decent 5v5 rate for his minutes and has potential.

Roslovic, I wouldn't play on Hartford. Put him in a boat and sink the f***er.

Everyone else is an honest to God 4th liner. Too much dreck in the lineup.

People will only want to talk about #TheCore but the five guys I mentioned have 13 of 16 goals in this series.

I'm open to moving one of them if it's necessary to round things out, but blowing them up isn't it. The top guys are really not the problem here.

We won seven in a row with Zibanejad and Trocheck on a 2PPG pace. That wasn't lasting. Nobody is giving you that outside of the two f***s on Edmonton.
There's also Chytil if he ever gets healthy enough to be a regular again.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
"adversity will make them better"

We're gonna be the better than the Oilers dynasty right in time for game 8 next week.

• Haha
Reactions: CasusBelli

INWOODBLUE

Sep 24, 2023
Ok here we go. Who is feeling positive, who feels good. Who likes our chances. Who is feeling confident? Are you ok? Do you feel good?

• Haha
Reactions: Atax

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I don’t want to get too ahead of myself here but let’s be honest 95% of this current roster is gonna be back next season whether we like it or not. I don’t think Drury has the balls/vision to see the problems and fix them even if they have clauses. We’ll get the usual bullshit quotes oh we were right there we just didn’t get the breaks. Gus is gone, the 2 Dollar Tree pickups will be gone. Goodrow? Maybe. Other than that I can’t see this organization having the wherewithal to do anything else.
He has to get some more f***ing good players. Hockey isn't that hard.

This team is like two key injuries away from being an AHL roster. They're not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad