GDT: ECSF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
I don’t agree. they have the talent I’m general, but they don’t have the culture. it isn’t just trouba, lindgren, and gus. the entire top 6 has no showed and that’s seaped into the entire 12 man forward group.
I think the culture changes if you replace Mika and Trouba with legitimate replacements.

Problem is, that’s not gonna happen.

• Love
Reactions: Atax

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Dallas has 3 legit scoring lines that can be considered first lines. Rangers have Panarin’s line, Casper Kreider, Vegan Mika, Rosloshit, Cocko, Whenturd, and Cuylle who hustles and hits but should never be counted on to be a main contributor.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Trouba gave them life with his turnovers, he better have 5 helmets in hand coming out of the tunnel to toss
He has Been so bad, the entire defense has been bad. Shesty can't be saving us every game like he has. He was bound to play sub par eventually. This team let us down

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
A bit of both, I would think. You need to get the guys who go in with the right attitude. Then you need the guy to bring out that attitude and make them into the best version of themselves.

I don't think its an attitude thing.

The problem is the D.

They may not have an Adam Fox level player on that D but they don't have a Trouba or a Lindgren either. We have both.

Reactions: CLW and Holocene

LottieDottie

Oct 13, 2008
NY
rangers will come out in the third with exuberant desperation, fumbling and stumbling about, failing to gain any composure and allow a goal right quick. nail>coffin. f*** 7. 4 was must win

Reactions: Kravtsov420

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
I don't think they're too old or not sufficiently conditioned.

They are too slow. But the real issue is they are not that good. Lindgren shouldn't be sniffing the first pair. Trouba possibly should not be sniffing the NHL anymore and certainly not top minutes and Gus was good for about 2 months to start the season.

You need a really solid 6 D to compete for championships. The move the Rangers needed to make at the deadline was Chychrun, but there was ZERO discussion about that even being a remote possibiliyt.

The offense is there. The defense is not. And the saddest thing to me is they don't seem to realize it.
They designed their breakouts to compensate for the D's weaknesses but yes they are slow, but they're collectively slow.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
everyone with a brain knew losing game 4 was the beginning of the end, and we were called trolls and haters and contrarians or whateverthef***. each game we look progressively worse. game 7 is gonna be last year’s game 7. I cannot get over how bad our culture is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad