GDT: ECSF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumrusherer

Nov 17, 2007
Win or lose. The third period needs to be a barrage of everything...shots from all angles. Dont care. Play with an intensity that you can carry into game 7 with

Reactions: yrrebbor

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Drury shit the bed with his deadline acquisitions.
Nah. We'd likely be ina similar spot if he had have paid more for a better name, plus down some picks and someone like Cuylle.

Noone had us winning the Cup this season, even at the trade deadline, and while this capitulation sucks it doesn't change that one or two extra guys would have been the difference (unless EDM wanted to do McJesus for KK...)

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I do think it's a little interesting, if off topic, that Tom Poti and Michal Rozsival were booed mercilessly at MSG and yet Trouba has gotten zero derision.

Reactions: NYR2007

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
There is no spark to this team. Trouba train has left the station.
I'm hoping they've all been playing with broken ribs, torn ACLs and UCLs, separated shoulders and broken tibias. Then I could forgive these past three performances.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Lavi lost this team somewhere in this series.

I’m seeing a total lack of confidence and puck support in the offensive zone.

They face adversity and crumble. It’s the devils series all over again.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I do think it's a little interesting, if off topic, that Tom Poti and Michael Rozsival were booed mercilessly at MSG and yet Trouba has gotten zero derision.
they actually chant his name. Shows you how much the Average Ranger "fan" knows. If they only knew he is the worst dman on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad