GDT: ECSF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Last game they weren't trying tonight they just can't keep up with the Helter skelter pace.
I mean besides the lazy Kreider penalty and Roslovic ice tonight isn't worse than Monday but I guess that's not saying a lot

Reactions: Captain Lindy

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Not even mad. Carolina is better coached and the better team.

Just annoyed that management thinks we can continue to compete with this core. Every year I go in with low expectations (they're too slow / too old / not sufficiently conditioned). Then they give me hope with an incredible regular season. Then they disappoint. Rinse and repeat.

Enough is enough.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
we suck f***ing donkey dick at even strength and the same 5 f***ing posters have been screaming about it for the last 8 f***ing years. we suck. we always have. we are here through sheer luck and we're about to get the most well deserved reverse sweep in history.

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Not even mad. Carolina is better coached and the better team.

Just annoyed that management thinks we can continue to compete with this core. Every year I go in with low expectations (they're too slow / too old / not sufficiently conditioned). Then they give me hope with an incredible regular season. Then they disappoint. Rinse and repeat.

Enough is enough.
But they won the Presidents Trophy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad