BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
Bruins top 2 defense didn’t play like top 2 d-men and Pasta was mostly invisible.
Pasta was mostly invisible because he doesn't have first line talent on his line... Hard to carry a line by yourself the majority of the time and do it all yourself. Time to shed the massive amount of dead weight we're carrying and go get some real talent on your top 2 lines. Start with a real #1 center please.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
If there is any d-men trying to crack the Bruins next year..... just spend the off-season shooting and clearing pucks because we don't have anyone on the backend who can do it.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
Ullmark isn't netting you a 1C without other pieces.... and quality pieces
I didn't think I had to draw the whole thing out. They don't need an out the gate top 1AC, they need someone who is up and coming and make many other moves.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Pasta was mostly invisible because he doesn't have first line talent on his line... Hard to carry a line by yourself the majority of the time and do it all yourself. Time to shed the massive amount of dead weight we're carrying and go get some real talent on your top 2 lines. Start with a real #1 center please.
He was fine all year until the playoffs. No excuses

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
It's cocnerning how many fans in here are resting on the laurels of a "good" season instead of holding them accountable for another lost season.

Remember this as I say it every year.

Same core. Same results.

Next season book them for 40 plus wins. Rinse and repeat.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

I'm sure someone will give you a #1 center for all the dead weight you want to trade away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad