BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair Warning

Nov 15, 2006
Grafton, MA
The thought was that we lost Bergeron and Krejci and people didn’t think Coyle and Zacha could handle things. They proved every so called expert and a lot of posters wrong this year. This team overachieved big time this year. It was always a “bridge” year bc of the cap. Looking forward to the future.

Lost not ony their top 2 centers in Bergeron and Krejci, but lost 2 solid top 9 wingers in Hall and Bertuzzi as well. Their forward corps took a huge hit from last year to this year.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Southern State teams in the NHL stinks! Much like the bruin ice!

Bruins battled. The bruins would have been much better off playing Lauko and Boquist this entire series versus chatter mouth and mouth guard chewy turtles.

Money to spend next season...Bruins found themselves some good players in Brazeau, Pageau, Boquist, Wotherspoon, Peeke, and the Geek.

Move on from Fred and bring back Debrusk. Dude has earned a contract.

Reactions: KWbruin

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
If not for Pastrnak's series winner against TO he would be getting crucified by everyone, basically be the Mitch Marner of Boston. I will never knock his effort but his production under pressure against Florida was incredibly disappointing. If he was on his game the Bruins could have won this series.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
It's cocnerning how many fans in here are resting on the laurels of a "good" season instead of holding them accountable for another lost season.

Remember this as I say it every year.

Same core. Same results.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Like, they got totally f***ed out of game 4, but consistently the rest of the way they got their asses kicked. A call here or there and a bounce here or there and they could've stolen it, but meh.

I'm not even that angry.
I don't think they would've had enough gas left in the tank for the Rangers anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad