BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Please stop stating they over achieved
The regular season is a joke
The bruins, lightning, leafs and the panthers will always make the playoffs because buffalo and Detroit suck

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I don’t wanna hear that. Why were they not expected to make the playoffs? Weren’t they coming off a 60 plus win season?
The thought was that we lost Bergeron and Krejci and people didn’t think Coyle and Zacha could handle things. They proved every so called expert and a lot of posters wrong this year. This team overachieved big time this year. It was always a “bridge” year bc of the cap. Looking forward to the future.

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
Need to make a change to getbsome actually skill on this team. As frustrated i am with Monty, he squeezes the juice out of plugs to get the wins. Maybe Poitras is that someday but they better make a signing in the off-season to address the C position because it's dire
Nothing against Linus, but he needs to be leveraged for a 1C.

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
Well they have a lot of work to do in the off season. Sucks to lose on a goal like that but they were out played badly again late in the game. They need more talent up front and a PP QB wouldn't hurt. I think Lohrei could be that person. Will be an interesting summer for the Bruins. It has been a pleasure sharing both the joy and pain with you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad