BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Not sure if it is always you , but why post all these gif's.

Post the 1 you want
tmp.gif

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
I would have sat two of Maroon/JVR/Brazeau for Lauko and Boqvist. I feel like no one is talking about Brazeau but he hasn’t played well in this series outside of game 1 in my opinion

Also true, and he had that grade A chance in front..he buries that, different game entirely..

But Pasta also need more from him, and stop going 5 hole, jesus.

Bruins need to come out with some desperation here in the 3rd and own it.

Theyve had spurts tonight that show they want it and look pissed. Keep that up and get pucks on net. Finish it off and force this 7th game. Lets go

Reactions: Gordoff

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Don't matter he not playing them
I know, but they need some speedy forwards to get back and help backcheck

JVR is trying hard, but he just can't skate fast enough

..the cats are getting easy breakouts because too many slow forwards

Reactions: Gordoff

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Definitely need more than a goal and 2 assists through 5 games from Pastrnak.

Chances have been there so I don’t want to hear about how tight Florida is checking him. He just hasn’t had the finish or the passing ability that’s expected of a guy making his kind of money

Florida actually haven't marked him anywhere near as much as the Leafs did. Probably feel they don't need to. Pasta's compete level has been fine, just been sloppy and lacking execution. It's the usual way with him in the playoffs - decent, rarely exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad