BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Definitely need more than a goal and 2 assists through 5 games from Pastrnak.

Chances have been there so I don’t want to hear about how tight Florida is checking him. He just hasn’t had the finish or the passing ability that’s expected of a guy making his kind of money
Absolutely.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1715993726082.png

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
The Panthers are the more talented team. But the Bruins are doing themselves no favors by playing three guys who can’t skate a lick. The solution to the Panthers’ aggressive forecheck is to get slower and worse at moving the puck? I don’t get it
I get Maroon in the lineup, but I would've put Lauko in for JVR

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I'd bet Heinen wants a good contract more than being a Bruin but everything is true. Impactful shifts these playoffs.

I'm not sure about that. Maybe he didn't have many options, but Heinen made it pretty clear Boston was where he wanted to be in the pre-season, then showed patience to stick around until he was signed after 9 games or whatever it was. Seems to really enjoy being back here.

Maybe he'll chase top dollar, but if the Bruins offer him at least a reasonable deal I think he'll take it. Hope he does.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I would have sat two of Maroon/JVR/Brazeau for Lauko and Boqvist. I feel like no one is talking about Brazeau but he hasn’t played well in this series outside of game 1 in my opinion
He had a great 1 timer in front Bob robbed him..Florida,has there way with small bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad