BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orr Fourever

#Staysafe
Sponsor
Mar 27, 2018
The Wheat Province
Is 88 going to suck the entire series ?

He must have a soccer match to get to this weekend in Europe, Not happy it didn't end in Florida
1715993490424_1037252726638380.gif

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Definitely need more than a goal and 2 assists through 5 games from Pastrnak.

Chances have been there so I don’t want to hear about how tight Florida is checking him. He just hasn’t had the finish or the passing ability that’s expected of a guy making his kind of money

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The Panthers are the more talented team. But the Bruins are doing themselves no favors by playing three guys who can’t skate a lick. The solution to the Panthers’ aggressive forecheck is to get slower and worse at moving the puck? I don’t get it
Then he basically sits entire line from half way mark and wears out his best players :loony:

Reactions: bobbyorr04

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Both teams look pretty worn down. Overall, I like the Bruins game. They’re generating plenty of high quality chances even if they can’t finish them. More a result of the skill just not being top notch with this team than it is how they’re playing with what they have.

A fair assessment. The one area I think the Bruins' are letting themselves down that they can control is the patches where they turn really passive and basically park in their own half for minutes at a time. Games between two good teams are going to ebb and flow, at times the Panthers are going to be on top. No problem with that. But they need to be better at managing those stretches, pressuring the puck better and forcing Florida to play at least a little defense rather than just sitting back and waiting for the wind to change. Places too much reliance on Sway.

Otherwise though they're in the game. This is going to come down to one or two big moments.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad