BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Both teams look pretty worn down. Overall, I like the Bruins game. They’re generating plenty of high quality chances even if they can’t finish them. More a result of the skill just not being top notch with this team than it is how they’re playing with what they have.
Lets be fair.
I think the B's have played 8 games in 14 days.
Thats a lot, and wears you down.
Seems like FL is getting worn down as well.
Maybe advantage B's on the worn down factor.

Reactions: CharasLazyWrister

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Refs owe us a PP or two in the third. No guarantee they'll give them though.

One period left with your season at stake. Gotta come out with fire.

why would you even want a PP the way this team plays on them?

They are ABYSMAL on the PP. Just kills ALL momentum they have. Its embarrassing.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
It's been brought to my attention the TNT crowd mic is awful? That's why it sounds so quiet? I think I hate everything about TNT broadcast compared to ESPN.

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
Everyone says shoot high on Bob. Bruins are all going five hole and hitting his pads.
They need to get a slap shot on his forehead and ring that bell. Have him seeing 3 pucks at once.
That blocker save Pang wet his pants on, Bob never saw it!

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Just not convinced the Bruins can score another goal hope I’m wrong just so many blown opportunities.
Pretty sad when you are paying a guy 11.5 to do just that. One of the worst players on the ice once again, but but no centers

Jake ,the best player in the playoffs to bad he will be playing somewhere else next season.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad