GDT: ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - Panthers @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS- Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
Would like non-partisan fan to chime in here: it looks it to me like it was a clear interference
It was interference. Thing is that in every series they are letting a ton of interferences go. I commented last night in a GDT that smart teams are the ones doing it trying to gain an advantage.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hasn't no team who went 7 the first two rounds ever gone on to win in the conference final? I want to say maybe 1 out of 11 or something did and it was recent, maybe NYR or LAK but I would not like Boston's chances vs NYR even if they won this in 4 or 5
I think the Rangers probably beat them in 4 or 5.

MAYBE 6 if Swayman stays scorching. The Bruins this year are not that good and it's the best kept secret in hockey right now.

The Panthers really f***ed themselves when they didn't win last game when they didn't even have Marchand. The Marchand-less Bruins are pretty not good. The Panthers are already dicking around and it's looking pretty grim. Even if they win tonight or in 7 they went one game longer than they should have. Even though they will have only played one more game than the Rangers have to this point in the playoffs.

Bob is JAG at best these playoffs. Paul Maurice is nothing but a sandbag for this team. The Panthers probably cost themselves a cup by hiring this old dinosaur who has done nothing but stay alive as a head coach for this long.

The fact that Paul Maurice is still a relevant NHL head coach in 2024 and Peter Karmanos doesn't even own a team anymore is pretty pathetic.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad