Florida
kYy5m7H.jpg

updated

Last edited:

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
That 2014 reverse sweep was absolutely bonkers. I've never seen a team or goalie get absolutely lit up for the 1st 3 games then just flip the switch and utterly dominate the rest of the series. The Kings activated Kill Mode out of the blue.

Reactions: Dialamo and Tryamw

Zarzh

Jun 30, 2015
I am shocked by the Rangers lack of physicality in this game. Injuries building up, or just no desire to grind them down?

They realize they are shooting themselves in the foot, wasting games right?
Their defensemen looked super passive on every goal.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
That 2014 reverse sweep was absolutely bonkers. I've never seen a team or goalie get absolutely lit up for the 1st 3 games then just flip the switch and utterly dominate the rest of the series. The Kings activated Kill Mode out of the blue.

Is that what happened?

I recall that the series was closer than wins and losses reflected throughout, and the big change was that Quick went from not being able to making a save to being great, and Niemi went from being good to not being able to make a save.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I never leave a game early, and the times it has paid off make up for the many more times it hasn’t 1000%

Just seems odd to me unless you have a legit emergency.
If it's 4 or more goal difference with under 2 minutes left I might consider leaving, but 3-1 with that much time left was kind of premature IMO

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
I think in this series Rangers need all the speed they can get on the defense. Dress the fastest Dmen available and scratch the slowest. they look like traffic cones out there.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Really surprised by the Rangers lack of offense. They simply aren't creating enough at 5 on 5.

Tough to say being 5 games into the series but if Carolina wakes up on special teams, real good chance to see the reverse sweep happen here.

Just not impressed with how the Rangers are playing offensively.

Reactions: Stickpucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad