GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Again. 40 min they weather the storm, not amazing by any means but come out 1-0 after 2.
Does the killer instinct set in? Absolutely not.
Let’s wait for the next guy to make a play….
Still can’t hit the net. Anderson hasn’t had to make any hard saves …. It’s just typical.
Fox looks slow again, has no lateral movement or elusiveness.
If he can’t go, play f in joes. Gus awful again, 3 blatant giveaways that pinned us in our zone.
Trouba was his usual feast and famine.
I feel for shesty. He deserved a better outcome.

Zibby/kreider/panarin/laf. All no shows.
3rd line is an offensive black hole.
They better learn how to score again. PP or not

Reactions: CasusBelli

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
What pisses me off with this team is they are content to get the puck one foot out of our zone and then relax. No attempt to get the puck deep. Happened on the Goodrow give away last game and the 1st goal tonight.

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
In all fairness, Carolina better up front (esp. with 59 now). They're better on D. Goaltending is their weakness. But you can't exploit that without scoring chances. Right lads?
When you're up 3-0, you have the opposite mentality.

When you get rocked at home 3-1, losing 2 in a row heading back to Raleigh, the mentality that you said comes creeping.

Maybe the Rangers always need a boot in their throat to fully show up?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Everyone needs to tone it down. This is a good team they are playing, I said this would go at least 6 games, this Carolina team is a good team. So let’s just chill and hope they can close this series out before a Game 7, there is still time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad