GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
Hate to break it to everyone, but all of these games (outside of the first 2 periods of Game 1) have been relatively close. First 3 games broke NYR way. Now it's breaking CAR's way.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I knew this was gonna be a bad game when these guys were off with their passing 1st period. So predictable

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
When you're up 3-0, you get that extra gear to close it out.

You don't come out flat in game 4 and only start playing midway through the game. There is no killer instinct.
We're not lacking any gears.

We're losing two games to an excellent team.

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
Hey guys chill. There most be a rest day today. Smart love by Lavi, keep those legs Fresh for Florida.

Metranger

May 22, 2015
Am I watching a Junior Varsity team playing Carolina? Absolute worst trash performance I've seen them play this year. The 100000% deserve to lose this game. Unbelievable the lack of performance and laziness. Completely unprofessional.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
It's concerning. It's not burn my house down and run naked down the street level. That's what happens here any time the puck goes in our net.
Ehh it’s hyperbolic on both sides. You’ll find people extreme on both sides of the spectrum. Based on past evidence, theres definitely some cause for concern, not the end but not good.

Reactions: Atax

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
When you're up 3-0, you get that extra gear to close it out.

You don't come out flat in game 4 and only start playing midway through the game. There is no killer instinct.
That finger gets directly pointed at team leadership.

Kinda been a issue in the playoffs for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad