GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Lindgren also put a goal past Igor. Unless it was the regular season that year, can't remember. So both him and Trouba have a lot of making up to do for blowing the last game.
Oh yea, that was OT I think, I'm still pissed at him for it lol. Harmless point shot Lindgren decides he needs to try to deflect wide- Kreider would have been proud of how perfect his tip past Igor ended up being, what an eye roll that was. If it were Hank in net he would have skated past him off the ice barking in his direction the whole time.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Oh yea, that was OT I think, I'm still pissed at him for it lol. Harmless point shot Lindgren decides he needs to try to deflect wide- Kreider would have been proud of how perfect his tip past Igor ended up being, what an eye roll that was. If it were Hank in net he would have skated past him off the ice barking in his direction the whole time.
Oh that was Ian Cole and the Canes in OT.

I meant when Lindgren went to give the puck back to Igor but put it into the net then the Penguins went on to win.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
In this season’s Rangers playoff, Matt Rempe with limited minutes has scored a goal, disabled two Washington Capitals, stood in front of the opposing goalie, made the other team’s defensemen rush their play, gets Carolina’s players to shift the attention from their game plan, allowed his teammates to play bigger and the Rangers are 6-0.
Matt Rempe is a disruptive force.

If healthy, Chytl is an excellent hockey player and should always play instead of Rempe but Jonny Brodzindki adds nothing to the lineup and it could be argued he is a detriment to the team achieving success.
I do not like watching Svechnikov bullying some of our guys physically. I would not mind having Rempe get in his mind. Not attack the guy. Not beat the guy up. Just maybe remind him verbally of what Ovechkin did to him.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
If I were coaching the team and Chytil cannot go, I would strongly consider dressing Zac Jones.
So 11 forwards and 7 defenceman.........doesn't that just mess up the stability of the lines and pairings ?

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
5 pm. 2 hours remain.

I really picked the wrong time to quit smoking crack

giphy.gif

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
So 11 forwards and 7 defenceman.........doesn't that just mess up the stability of the lines and pairings ?
Lines: I don't care. Fourth line is already a collection of players that won't necessarily play together; as evidenced by Rempe playing four minutes the first six games of the series. Just play Cullye and Laf a bit extra; they're young, it's good for them.

Pairings: Yes. But this can be ameliorated by being smart about things. The point of dressing Jones in my mind is as redundancy in case of an injury, a misconduct, or a long OT game.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Hope that poster who hadn't had a chance to catch a Ranger playoff game until this past game 4 isn't watching tonight.

Please win goodly

LGR!

Reactions: Ail and Peltz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad