GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
For some perspective, just see what's going on today with HFBoston.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Machinehead is right though we have blown the doors off Carolina in alsmost every third period and into OT. They run out of gas
And granted, there's a lot of reasons for that, but playing less guys seems to be bad right now.
Johnny Pierogi is f***ing useless, just go with 7 d especially if Fox and Trouba are banged up.
This, I would be open to.

Jones and Gus are both LHD and Lindgren is a guy that gets out of gas.

You could split their time, save their energy, and move them up if the game gets into overtime.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
www.capfriendly.com
Lavi always keeps the gears turning that's what I like about him. He's got his own lineup plans and we're all just along for the ride. Chytil or no Chytil, Rempe or no Rempe, this team needs to play their game and get a win regardless of who comes in and who comes out. I already miss Chytil like you wouldn't believe again though..

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I see Wheeler as a potential upgrade over Brod/Rempe but no one else in our current forward allotment.

So if Chytil is ever good to go, I wouldn't really have a use for him besides good locker room vibes. But there are always injuries and other complications.
I think Wheeler could play that reduced checking role if needed, but only if its for Brodz/Rempe. Im not taking out Vesey or Cuylle for him.

As far as Chytil goes, I have him in the lineup if hes good to go.

This team needs 9 more wins and hes one of the best 5 on 5 finishers on the team.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This place is Macho Madness and there's still 7 hours to go.

giphy.gif

cb12659e-4870-4a4a-b426-6e7ff4488b70_text.gif

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Let Lavi cook. It's not AV.

I'm still mad about AV playing the 11-6 in a game 7. Just had a whole ass player on the bench play 0:00.

And before somebody yells at me, I remember what happened. I don't care. Make the f***ing decision, Alain.

Reactions: Atax

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Carolina's tired.

It's game 10 of their postseason tonight and they're already cooked. By the third period we're just going right past them.

They play every single game, all regular season long, like it's Kings vs Ducks in 2014.

If we win, that'll be one of the reasons why.

It's important to have energy.

I always scoff at the "short series" thing because like, yeah, we should have won some more games, scintillating advice. Meanwhile, having 18 skaters is something you have complete control over.
I felt that after Lafs goal in game 4, not only did the crowd die, but also the Canes legs. They were ripe for picking until Lindgren took that penalty.

Keep it tight, keep it close, or open up a lead... Scoring 3 tonight will get you a win or a shot in OT. Scoring 4 will win the series.

It would behoove the Rangers to score first tonight

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
Carolina's tired.

It's game 10 of their postseason tonight and they're already cooked. By the third period we're just going right past them.

They play every single game, all regular season long, like it's Kings vs Ducks in 2014.

If we win, that'll be one of the reasons why.

It's important to have energy.

I always scoff at the "short series" thing because like, yeah, we should have won some more games, scintillating advice. Meanwhile, having 18 skaters is something you have complete control over.

Gosh I hope you're right, because they don't look tired.

Reactions: majordomo

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
Let Lavi cook. It's not AV.

I'm still mad about AV playing the 11-6 in a game 7. Just had a whole ass player on the bench play 0:00.

And before somebody yells at me, I remember what happened. I don't care. Make the f***ing decision, Alain.
Is this in reference to Hunwick playing 4:17 against Tampa in 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad