GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Very weird that the Panthers came out flat like this.

I can give some credit to Boston, but this period was more about the Panthers beating themselves than Boston being good.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
A growing market with a team in its window that needs a better stadium situation.

Edit: I’m not really going all tinfoil here, it’s just been kind of silly how the evening out continues not to happen.
Stadium situation isn’t really a big problem. It’s actually at kind of a crossroads for fans coming from all directions.
If/when they can find a suitable place for an arena in downtown Ft Lauderdale, I think they would move over there.

Panthers one problem with attendance, was they always sucked.
Previous ownerships have never committed to actually building a legitimate organization as Viola/Cifu have done.

Reactions: BB79

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
I would love to see Boston and Carolina both pull it off because of all the people talking about how the next round between the Rangers and Panthers is going to go.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Boston had a good period but it just feels like they could collapse at any moment. Don’t see them putting a complete game together tonight
It's pretty simple, the Panthers are at their worst when they can't clear the puck. If the Bruins can focus on playing simple 5 man unit hockey, they have a chance to take this to game 7.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Well then the league may want to have a word with the officiating crews this series as they seem to think otherwise

Geekie seems to think otherwise.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016

I can give some credit to Boston, but this period was more about the Panthers beating themselves than Boston being good.
Bruins are desperate and every game is a must win. Not surprised.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Stadium situation isn’t really a big problem. It’s actually at kind of a crossroads for fans coming from all directions.
If/when they can find a suitable place for an arena in downtown Ft Lauderdale, I think they would move over there.
Yeah,coming from SWFL, it's an easy drive, quicker than Tampa, as I don't have to find parking in the city.

Reactions: Ratsreign

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007

That's the Cats when they lose. An easy clear isn't so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad