GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Still laugh at the lines:

"Just some English pig with no brain cells, you know."
"You go to the box, you know, two minutes by yourself and you feel shame, you know, then you get out."

Leafs are an easy target. I get it. The jokes make themselves.

You're a pretty good guy, as well. In fact, most B's and Cats fans are good peeps. I like to talk shit like anyone else. It's part of being a fan. It's all in good fun.

'Cept Edmonton fans. f*** them.
The English pig line gets me every time!

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Who hates it? It’s the way cups get won.

We can be mad that Bennet sucker punched our captain out of the series and a shitty goalie interference call swung the momentum of the game. I’m sure if roles were reversed you’d be pissed off as well. The style of Hockey is great I want to Bs to play like the Panthers we just don’t have the personnel for it anymore.
I don’t think it swung the momentum of the game. The Panthers were starting to turn it up, and even if the refs would’ve made the call everyone thought was coming on review, FL wouldn’t have gotten discouraged or let up. They would’ve scored that goal eventually.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Hope it a war of a game.

npYDe0h.jpg

Probably just a romance.

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
Dammit - they used our GDT! That was our secret weapon. That, and Krys Barch...

Come on Boston: let's surprise the hockey world and have a hard-fought but clean game, ending tonight with handshakes and hugs, and maybe a waltz. It would screw with the media heads and officials so much, and who wouldn't love that?!

OK, probably too much to hope for. Seriously though, I'm hoping for a good hockey game with no controversy and no further injuries. And before people mention this, I would have taken a suspension for Bennett, if only to spare us all the last few days.

GO CATS!!

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
While I think the Bruins are dead, it would be very Bruins of them to hold on and push this to six then get blown out at home.

I also think that since Don Sweeney went to bat for the league and officials that Bettman is going to do Jeremy Jacobs a solid and fix it so that he gets third third home game gate for the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad