BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 5 7:11 PM - AGAINST ALL ODDS - ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
Im glad you found my post logical and plausible.

I try not to be so cynical, but we live in an age where it is hard not to be.
I'm just not a conspiracy person. It seems ludicrous to think a league would intentionally favor teams in calls.

But there is SOMETHING wrong. And even just "incompetence" is hard to accept. It's the same people in the league office that make all these review calls. They will call interference with a simple "contact with the Goalie" explanation on one play, telling us all that matters is that a G was touched. And then come back alter with a "well, we're not sure the Goalie was affected that much" the next time. Someone has to make it make sense. And yeah I'm sorry but it seems like certain teams get hosed or helped more than others.

Until the league tells me what they're doing to fix it, I will consider them a joke that doesn't care about their product. And you have enough ex-players out there saying things like "we have serious problems in our league" for ignoring it to be acceptable.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Win or lose tonight I am not going to freak out. They have already exceeded my expectations for this season, and I am looking forward to a much-improved roster for next year.

For a team/organization that was in a bridge/retool season…making the playoffs and winning a round is significantly better than a bunch of teams that thought they were ready to compete. I mean look around the eastern conference and tell me the Islanders, Toronto, Washington, Pittsburg and even Detroit didn’t think they were better prepared than the Bruins…most of this fan base certainly believed that last September.

It's already been a successful bridge year…win another game tonight and it looks even better.

Let’s GO BRUINS!!!!

Hey @Five Hole great to see a post from you!

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
If Florida was new to this (like the Rangers) they might have trouble closing out but just about all of them went through the war last year so they know how to get it done. They're in our heads so, anything can happen, but I don't like our chances.

Hope springs eternal though. Maybe Maroon will do something tonight aside from his best imitation of Shorsey.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
May 14th not a great date for the Bruins. 2009, 2010 and 2014 all were game 7 losses on home ice.

It's already May 15 where I live, so I say we're all good! Although this pearl of wisdom may say otherwise:

1715725684902.png

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Ok, I need to see a 60 minute effort by the Bruins. You might be massively overmatched, but no reason to also be out classed in terms of effort. It’s playoff hockey and some nights will can overcome skill, and having a hot goaltender doesn’t hurt. Give us one more home game on Friday! Win it for Brad:yo: Win it for each other:yo: Win it for the pride of wearing the spoked-B:yo:

Here we go BRUINS!! Here we go!! :clap::clap:

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
Going to miss most of the first for some kid stuff. Really hope when I get on they are winning and we have a significant amount of shots, not another 2 - 3 shot period

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Ok, I need to see a 60 minute effort by the Bruins. You might be massively overmatched, but no reason to also be out classed in terms of effort. It’s playoff hockey and some nights will can overcome skill, and having a hot goaltender doesn’t hurt. Give us one more home game on Friday! Win it for Brad:yo: Win it for each other:yo: Win it for the pride of wearing the spoked-B:yo:

Here we go BRUINS!! Here we go!! :clap::clap:
Summoning St Patrice!

1715726059115.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad