GDT: ECSF Game 4: Unsolved Mysteries (s2 ep1): The Case of the Vanishing Powerplay | Rangers @ Canes | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I am just being a goofball.

That said, you never know. The 3 - 0 comeback has to happen again sometime.
With the way the Canes play and throwing everything on net for deflections, it's definitely a crazy possibility. They play chaos hectic hockey. Rangers better close this out Monday

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I know you’re being facetious, but being up 3-1 after 4 one-goal games wouldnt be particularly comforting. How many times are you counting on a coin flipping in your favor?

Even if it’s truly a coin flip, the chance of the Canes winning 3 of those in a row is 1 in 8.

If I were a Rangers fan, I wouldn’t start getting nervous until I saw the series go back to Raleigh.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I feel like Igor lacked his usual cold blooded killer instinct tonight. The top two lines other than laf were also sort of a no show.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
"Ya not happening,"

Joe Thornton chirped back at Dustin Brown from the bench.
I know you’re being facetious, but being up 3-1 after 4 one-goal games wouldnt be particularly comforting. How many times are you counting on a coin flipping in your favor?

Yeah, I was being silly. But I would love to see Carolina do it, and I do not think it's impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad