GDT: ECSF Game 4: Unsolved Mysteries (s2 ep1): The Case of the Vanishing Powerplay | Rangers @ Canes | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
The carolina deflection artists. Good job getting the win. Do they score any other way ?

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
So glory hunters lol only show up when your team are winning.
Please, I'm a Sharks fan, last person you can say that too. If anything you only started following an original 6 team in 2015. Years after I was a fan of an expansion team in California.

Go pretend like you're a true hockey fan to someone else, I'm not buying it kid.

Reactions: NorthStar4Canes

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Canes were up 3-1 after the first but the end of the game was incredibly close, so I am not worried yet at all.

Besides, the script was always there for Chytil to come back AGAIN in Game 5 to score the series winner, soooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Ten years ago the Kings came back from 0-3 in a series. Let’s see if these Canes are made of similar stuff.

All 3 games have been close. They get a few more saves, and there’s a possibility.

Cant win 4 without winning one.

That’s one.

3 more to go for the Canes to add their names to a short list in history.

Four 1-goal games. This series must be heart attack city for fans of either team.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Awkward post game interview...like Brady thinks they have a chance.

I mean, this is embarrassing TV. They're down 3-1.

TNT, do better

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Smells like one of those very rare reverse sweeps. Not often the much better 5vs5 team is losing 0-3. This is one of those times. 1-3 now.

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
Half of the Canes' zone entries are lobbing it as high as possible and hoping something good happens in the resulting chaos. They come out with a PP with under 4m left.

Game of bounces

• Love
Reactions: Mike C

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
These games were so close and Carolina could have just as easily won any of them. If you really think about it, with the victory tonight, it's almost like Carolina swept NYR.
Uh yea I don't think so. Try again. Games were not as close as you think. Rangers had many breakaways previous games. So many missed opportunities.Tonight 3 posts, etc. Credit to the Canes. They found a way to win.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Uh yea I don't think so. Try again. Games were not as close as you think. Rangers had many breakaways previous games. So many missed opportunities.Tonight 3 posts, etc. Credit to the Canes. They found a way to win.

I am just being a goofball.

That said, you never know. The 3 - 0 comeback has to happen again sometime.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
These games were so close and Carolina could have just as easily won any of them. If you really think about it, with the victory tonight, it's almost like Carolina swept NYR.

I’m currently penning a letter to Bettman right now making this argument - I’ll let you guys know what he says and maybe the Canes can just be allowed to advance tonight.

Pay attention to Elliotte’s Twitter tonight in case it happens!

Reactions: Banjo Cat

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

I know you’re being facetious, but being up 3-1 after 4 one-goal games wouldnt be particularly comforting. How many times are you counting on a coin flipping in your favor?

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
Can't feel too bad about that loss. Canes are in desperation mode in their own building and it still could have gone either way right up to the end. Rangers hopefully come out less sloppy next game and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad