GDT: ECSF Game 4: Unsolved Mysteries (s2 ep1): The Case of the Vanishing Powerplay | Rangers @ Canes | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Canes are in the enviable position of great opportunity and poised for glory very few teams have achieved. I couldn't be more excited for them!
Said another way--they are on the precipice of another disappointing playoff exit thus making this season a failed enterprise

And now, the end is near
And so the Canes face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
They lived a life that's full
They traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
The Rangers are about to finish them their way.
A for effort!

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I think they can but that Kings team also had some ridiculous pedigree. They just won the cup and have been to the WCF I believe the last two years. I also think counterintuitively that it benefits the Rangers that they won three close games. Less complacency and also you can't say "oh the Canes just need to get back to their game and play better". Not like the Canes have played all that poorly.
With Igor in net, it may not matter how Canes play

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
So dumb that they have to block out the majority of the soundtrack. What a loony world

Why is it that nowadays we can't even enjoy a prolonged entrance and intro hyping a game? Over a couple of bucks?! Instead we get a chopped up few minutes with nerds on a panel. Eff off current state of things.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
200w_s.gif

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad