Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tone at the top

It drives the culture of an organization and determines how the cultures translates to actions on the ice

-Neely stops doing interviews years ago on Felger and Mazz after he didn't like being pressed on topics; this from " the face" of the franchise

-Sweeney ( whom I have had lunch with and is smart and can be charming) comes across as dry as toast in front of the press, today he talks about not wanting to get fined

-Monty looks lost and over- matched in the playoffs and without much of a plan; he passes on the opportunity to lay it out in the presser after game 4

Is it any wonder the players show up without much passion and focus

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
As a habs fan I should rejoice all of this, but as much as I’ve hated the Bruins my whole life, I’m still able to admit you guys got screwed. Bennett should’ve been suspended for his punch on Marchand and that goal never should’ve been allowed. It just sucks to see how these non decisions can affect a game and a series. Florida is probably the better team anyways, but everyone deserves an equal chance to fight and that’s not what I’ve seen in this series.
I always said hab fans are way more knowledgeable then Leaf fans and this confirms it.Thanks for classy honest post

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Tone at the top

It drives the culture of an organization and determines how the cultures translates to actions on the ice

-Neely stops doing interviews years ago on Felger and Mazz after he didn't like being pressed on topics; this from " the face" of the franchise

-Sweeney ( whom I have had lunch with and is smart and can be charming) comes across as dry as toast in front of the press, today he talks about not wanting to get fined

-Monty looks lost and over- matched in the playoffs and without much of a plan; he passes on the opportunity to lay it out in the presser after game 4

Is it any wonder the players show up without much passion and focus
Spineless. Top to bottom.

Rydan

Oct 23, 2018
i really hope they have a full on goon squad as a forth line next year that just smash into players full speed all game long and if someone comes at them just starts throwing. cant let the NHL and refs dictate what happens on the ice anymore its been a problem for years now.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Wanting quality chances is fine on the surface but when you don't have a great forward group and are playing a mediocre goalie it's just silly. You're waiting for chances you're incapable of creating.
And even when they get them like the two breakaways, they don't have the skill to bury them like they should.

A lot of the forwards on the roster have made Carlo look like Bobby Orr these playoffs

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Hopefully the death throes of a management team about to be canned and lambasted all summer by the Boston media.
Boston media members are either too busy sucking up to the team because they want a job...

Or sucking up to the fanbase because they know that's how they get likes on social media...

Will be interesting to see where they go this summer, since for the first time in a long time the media won't be able to straddle the fence between those 2 objectives.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
i really hope they have a full on goon squad as a forth line next year that just smash into players full speed all game long and if someone comes at them just starts throwing. cant let the NHL and refs dictate what happens on the ice anymore its been a problem for years now.
Under Sweeney :laugh: you have better chance getting hit by lightning and walking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad