Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Fire the coach has to happen.You cannot lose this much on home ice in playoffs and keep your job. You just can't
I’d give Monty another season with an actual top 6 center personally but won’t be upset if he is relieved of duty either, as long as Cam and Sweeney are too. Monty will find success somewhere but I’m not sure this group can motivate themselves or trust his game plan enough with him behind the bench.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
This should really be all of us.

When Bergeron retired no one thought we'd have the regular season we had, and then to win a 1st round series for the first time in years to boot.
I knew we would as long as we kept together the two best goalies in the NHL.. same for first round. Most of the rest of the players couldn't pull it off. I SAID MOST.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Has anyone heard from the owner? I've literally not seen him since they win the cup. He may of show up when they replaced Claude but I can't remember.

Guy do something. Anything.
Why would he care? He’s making stupid money from this team

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Why? I think he’s a good top 4D getting a fair 6.5M. I think our 9.5M man is comfortably ahead in the underperforming category
If I paid $30 for a chicken parm, $15 for a Tiramisu after which I threw it all up an hour later. It was a waste. Does it matter to me which of the two cost more or made me sick? They both ended up sucking.

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
i would prefer the scorched earth policy. Even just saying “We really didn’t agree with that call, nor did we agree with their guy skating away with nothing when Brad got punched in the face” would be lovely though
I have seen and heard enough of Montgomery. Dude has the spine of of a snake.

No chance a guy like Tortorella lets the last two games slide. None. Say what you want about the guy but at least he goes to bat for his players.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Yes, with Coyle being in the crease before contact, no cross checking penalty called, and Bennett being a decided golden boy i think it still counts. The way the goal gets called back is if they called cross checking on Bennett which they can’t do upon review.
The rule book needs to be amended to allow penalties called based on video review that only lead to or prevent a goal; overruling the non call on the ice.

Reactions: sarge88 and Gordoff

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I mean I could watch the next game, or I could do something fun instead.
Cross-checking was what it was 15-20 years ago. You did it, you received a penalty. Usually.

Now the people at NHLHQ think that sometimes it's not a crosscheck, it's just a shove. No penalty.
Since then it's been a cross-checking free for all. Shove shove cross-check cross-check shove cross-check........

Generally I would watch no matter what, but the game is so skewed with horrible officiating. I'm watching the Oilers v Canucks right now. A friggin' Gong show.
Such a bad product.

Last year I'm not sure if I watched any of the games of the Final at all.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Maybe now that the Bennett-Marchand video is out he’ll call for a suspension. Might want to just read the GI rule out loud while he’s at it. Can’t possibly be firing Monty before game 5 can he? Can he?
Would be pretty hilariously bruins if Monty was told there better be an answer tonight and the whole team just quit on the gameplan and they put all the blame on Monty in the middle of the round.

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
If I paid $30 for a chicken parm, $15 for a Tiramisu after which I threw it all up an hour later. It was a waste. Does it matter to me which of the two cost more or made me sick? They both ended up sucking.
I mean Lindholm is a +3 in this playoffs while McAvoy is a -5 with the same amount of points despite not getting as much PP time. The former also saved us in a game 7.

If I am to stick with your analogy, I don’t think its debatable that the more expensive chicken is what’s making you puke and its ruining a solid tiramisu along with it

• Love
Reactions: Gordoff and KWbruin

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The NHL has basically turned itself into a Soccer league. So much f***ing flopping going on.
As my realtor cousin says "it's the sizzle that sells the steak, not the steak."

HNIC's Ron Maclean keeps saying that Coyle was "nudged" into Swayman during the FLA-BOS highlight package while grinning ear to ear.
He's a well known twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad