Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
They can’t criticize the officials. League made it really clear with management, coaches and players at the beginning of the season that “abuse of the officials” won’t be tolerated. It sucks and it needs to change but him doing it will only hurt the team more
He is spineless .Stand up for your captain regardless if suspended or fined.

goflyakite

Apr 29, 2011
Ontario
Okay, there is a grand conspiracy against the bruins. Now what? Why are you watching something you know is rigged? Do you honestly believe the bruins were the better team tonight?
Literally never said anything about conspiracy but go off

You said you control the amount of shots you get in a game, as if playing shorthanded more than the other team doesn’t affect it.

I’ve long held the opinion for like two decades that the NHL isn’t rigged (sure there may be biases from some refs towards certain players and teams) but that the officiating is the worst out of all the major sports.

And this will be my last season watching this dumpster fire of a league, thank you for asking, but you enjoy watching the worst league in the world butcher the greatest sport.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Not shocked the league awards teams with deviants 1st overall generational talents and at the same time employees refs who stare at penalties but refuse to call them. Garbage league for a million reasons. There's a reason hockey is a distant 4th in popularity
It's probably 4th because it wasn't invented in America.

• Haha
Reactions: 22Brad Park

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Literally never said anything about conspiracy but go off

You said you control the amount of shots you get in a game, as if playing shorthanded more than the other team doesn’t affect it.

I’ve long held the opinion for like two decades that the NHL isn’t rigged (sure there may be biases from some refs towards certain players and teams) but that the officiating is the worst out of all the major sports.

And this will be my last season watching this dumpster fire of a league, thank you for asking, but you enjoy watching the worst league in the world butcher the greatest sport.
It’s not an airport, you don’t have to announce your departure.

It's probably 4th because it wasn't invented in America.
And usually requires at least one parent with a six figure salary.

goflyakite

Apr 29, 2011
Ontario
They can’t criticize the officials. League made it really clear with management, coaches and players at the beginning of the season that “abuse of the officials” won’t be tolerated. It sucks and it needs to change but him doing it will only hurt the team more
I know they fine them but what is the worst they could do to a coach? (Genuinely asking)

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I know they fine them but what is the worst they could do? (Genuinely asking)
Being the playoffs, they could suspend a player or coach. Playoff fines and suspensions are often harsher than the regular season and they can carry over into next regular season

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Okay, there is a grand conspiracy against the bruins. Now what? Why are you watching something you know is rigged? Do you honestly believe the bruins were the better team tonight?
I'm watching hoping the Bruins beat their opponent, the referees, and desires of the league management. Knowing full well the odds are against them and it's all up hill because of the "conspiracy".
But I'm a Bruins fan and will always hope they find a way to win.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Has anyone heard from the owner? I've literally not seen him since they win the cup. He may of show up when they replaced Claude but I can't remember.

Guy do something. Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad