Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
The thing is…I don’t understand what Bruins coaches think they’re getting out of being good boys?

They can’t get effed over anymore than they already do.

We’ve seen coaches like Berube and Cooper unload with both barrels…take fines…and push their way to Cups.

Just take the fine. Embarrass the league. They don’t mind embarrassing themselves, but they hate it when their underlings do it. They’ve trained many in the media to carry their water. Grow a pair.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
My last post got deleted so I’ll tone it down this time….

We are down 3-1 and fighting for our lives Tuesday. Ya’ll decide whether you want to feel sorry for yourselves or get behind these boys for Game 5. We ain’t dead, until we’re dead. Yeah we got done dirty by the officiating, but the past is the past. Win f***ing Game 5, and stay alive. That’s all that really matters at this point. I ain’t got time for feeling sorry for myself.
That's the spirit. Win game 5!

Reactions: HumBucker

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
But that’s the thing - they’re not really adding much there. It’s not like the place is full. It’s sold out, but it’s not full.

And BOS-NYR would do what…50% higher ratings? 75%?

League directly had two decisions - the no suspension (not even a fine?) and the crosscheck. They went Florida both times.

This isn’t bitching about the refs. This is bitching about the league.
Yes, I'm saying that (I think) the thinking is that they're playing the long game. Build the fan base by helping them win so that the fans become like other rabid fanbases and go no matter if they become mediocre.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Well, I knew going in that Florida was the better team. But gosh dang it all to heck, I actually expected just a little more from the Bruins. This roster needs some work, and we all know that, but to be outplayed this badly is embarrassing. They just look lost out there and nobody has any answers.

As for the officiating… it’s bad. It’s not NBA bad, but they sure are trying.

I think the Bruins have one game left in the season.

Last edited:

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
His seat may not be hot but you don’t call a press conference mid series if your seat isn’t at lease like warm.

Sweeney feeling the pressure.
Oh man.

Don't make me laugh.

As long as the seats are full, Sweeney isn't going anywhere.

Maybe - maybe - after the old man exits the scene, things will change.

Until then, go back to sleep.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
98b5dfc7-0e03-49fd-97b1-5f38fee05d0d_text.gif
The non cross check call leading to the non goalie interference reminded me of the non slew foot call in finals game 5 in 2019. Yeah, I get it, the referee will claim it was only a slight push and Coyle's momentum blocked Swayman. Heard it all before.

That said, Barkov played a very good game with a great individual effort on the go head goal showing what a true number one center looks like and can do. Some how some way the Bruins need to find a number one center.

Bruins looked exhausted in the third and seemed to be overmatched unable to generate any sustained offense.

On to game five and pray for a miracle.

Reactions: sarge88 and Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad