Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019

Let this be a lesson to us all. The NHL is a f***ing joke. Funny how we only get this view of this punch 2 days later. But don't worry the NHL is okay with it. Wahooo!

Its feeling more and more like the NHL is scripted ala the WWE, get the heels and the plot twists to infuriate the masses and ring the cash register as everyone consumes it.

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
The Bruins could come back in this series. Win three games in a row. Use that momentum to carry them to a Cup.

I don’t care. I’m not watching another game this playoffs. I will decide on next season later. Meantime I’ll still check in here because I love you guys. But I’m done with the NHL for a bit.
Oh come on you'll be here July 1 with the Bruins first signing as they pull us back in.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I was really enjoying watching all of the other playoff series, now I am just completely uninterested, that's how disgusted I am after watching Boston get completely hosed these last 2 games. What could possibly go wrong by assigning 2 French Canadian refs, one of whom (Charron ) is a blatant Bruins hater. After the Bruins lose game 5 I am out on hockey for this year and am scaling way back next year. Maybe a Monty firing could perk my interest but he is safe for another year.

Reactions: Gordoff

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Realistically after the 05 lockout refs started calling everything. It was a PP fest. What should have happened is coaches and players should have cleaned up the game, stop relying on the “incidental” picks and stick work.

Instead it’s almost as if the league realized the coaches and players were too stubborn and wouldn’t change their ways. so they stopped calling everything in the interest of establishing some “flow” to the game.

The league should have kept their crackdown from 05-06 going. Should have forced teams to clean the game up.

Now, so many penalties happen each game and the refs clearly don’t call them all. They almost arbitrarily decide which interference play is a penalty and which one isnt.

To me it’s part of what’s ruining the game. The brand of hockey is so boring because every team commits defensive infractions so often and the league just won’t call every single one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad