Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
You could, possibly, if they were slotted properly as the 2 LW and 3 C.

But definitely not as the 1 and 2 C’s.
I wouldn’t trust Zacha as a 2 LW either. He is just inconsistent. You just have to look at his time in NJ. Eventually a player shows who they are eventually. He got his contract and already his stats are down.

Reactions: Gordoff

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Thet g
I’m always with them, 60+ years, and they might take game 5. Doesn’t mean I’m not a realist and can clearly see the Bruins are massively outmatched, even if the officiating was competent:rolleyes: they would be losing this series. Never thought they had the horses to go far in what was destined to be a bridge year, they overachieved mostly due to having two of the best goaltenders on the planet. The off season will be interesting (to say the least) hope they can come to terms with Swayman( as much as I love Linus, clearly they plan to keep the younger guy).
Not even angry, just disappointed, hope they go out with competitive effort(and take out a few Panthers before it’s all done).

They got robbed . That was brutal. Poor monty.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Challenge Initiated By: Boston

Type of Challenge: Goaltender Interference

Result: Original call is confirmed – Goal Florida

Explanation: Video review supported the Referees’ call on the ice that that the shove by Florida’s Sam Bennett on Charlie Coyle and the subsequent contact with Jeremy Swayman did not prevent Swayman from playing his position in the crease prior to Bennett’s goal.

Penalty:
2:00 minor penalty: Delay of Game – Unsuccessful Challenge​

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
It’s approaching WWE level with all the drama and
I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for an offseason thread. As I said a few times, I'm not gonna complain: this team overachieved any expectation.

That being said, I think Monty is gonna get fired as they need a culprit, but, imo, it's time to move on from Sweeney as we definitely need some fundamental changes.

They won't fire Lady Byng Monty, until they do my interest will be luke warm going forward. The only thing that angers me as much as these bogus officials is his refusal to criticize them after the game, he is gutless and needs to go.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
The bruins could really cash in some of these underperforming and overpaid players for assets that could pay off sometimes this decade.

Otherwise we're in serious trouble for the next decade.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Are you kidding without him this team would be in the dark ages of dave Lewis days. He stays.
No Don, without Chara, Savard a bunch of other players and Claude Julien. Chiarelli screwed up with Lewis, fired him and went on to build a champion. Got in Cap trouble, made some bad signings and an iffy move or two and got canned, fast justified or not.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I wouldn’t trust Zacha as a 2 LW either. He is just inconsistent. You just have to look at his time in NJ. Eventually a player shows who they are eventually. He got his contract and already his stats are down.

Maybe. I’m not going to argue too much over that opinion, as I can’t say I’m 100 confident in my own opinion on him.

All I’ll say is that he looked a lot more comfortable and confident when they had Krejci between him and Pasta.

I’d be okay with giving him another shot with a legit center.

As much as I’d like them to, they’re not going to replace 10 guys next season.

I’d rather they keep him than a lot of others.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Doesn't matter much when your top scoring C is Morgan Geekie. Zacha has to go immediately. Playoff plug and waste of cap space.

McAvoy, is out of shape.
McAvoy directly responsible for opponents 4 GWG out of the 6 Boston losses.
Doesn't matter much when your top scoring C is Morgan Geekie. Zacha has to go immediately. Playoff plug and waste of cap space.

McAvoy, is out of shape.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Tied going to Florida this team had a chance. A small chance but a chance. Inexplicably the NHL wants Florida to thrive. This postseason and last.

Something suspicious with it. Florida Panthers certainly has low attendance, perhaps they imagine in 20 years there may be some fans watching down there.
Maybe they don't want another Arizona Coyotes on their hands 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad