Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I mean....5 shots in the first, and 2 in the third.... :help:
The bad calls suck but all signs are that we choke the lead away regardless. Team is gassed.

Florida isn’t that much better it’s still a close series I don’t think 3-1’ing them is totally out of the question.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Coyle turns around and boxes him out or ties up his stick it's not going in.And better yet if they had of dealt with Bennett maybe he still in infirmary.

True…and if someone 15 seconds earlier made a different play, maybe that goal never happens too.

But Coyle was illegally cross checked into Swayman, and it should have been called.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I will tell you this much, I have to ask myself if it's worth continuing to pay for the NHL hockey package next year. That officiating bordered on corruption and if there's even a possibility of that I am out. These last 2 games have been about as one sided as you can get. Marchand gets knocked out of the series on a blatant cheap shot and nothing from this Mickey Mouse league. Then tonight on their tying goal Coyle is cross checked and the no goalie interference call, not sure I can stand much more of this.
I never got the hockey package this year last season soured me ,watched most of the games on line .

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Deception. But at some point, Boston can't sustain the Florida level of play. They need to cash in on ALL the chances they get which they did not. Swayman is very good.
This is a tough loss.
When Geekie and Braze are part of your PP, you know that you are in some sort of difficulty
Sweeney builds teams with feet of clay. He needs to be fired.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
We haven’t played well enough, I’ll preface by saying that. But 21 power plays to 11 is unrealistic. Especially when the team with 11 was the most penalized team in the league all season. The NHL is the one losing out, a Boston vs. New York conference final would be a ratings dream.

I’m checking out of hockey if we lose, my son plays and I watch all year, I’ll be happy for the break not watching teams I don’t care about. And I bet a lot of you will be done too.

Watch Edmonton and Vancouver. Night and day from the Bruins games and probably 10+ players better than anyone on Boston not named Pastrnak.

Reactions: Gordoff

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I will tell you this much, I have to ask myself if it's worth continuing to pay for the NHL hockey package next year. That officiating bordered on corruption and if there's even a possibility of that I am out. These last 2 games have been about as one sided as you can get. Marchand gets knocked out of the series on a blatant cheap shot and nothing from this Mickey Mouse league. Then tonight on their tying goal Coyle is cross checked and the no goalie interference call, not sure I can stand much more of this.
Im more pissed at the crosschecks that went uncalled on Coyle, Bruins never should have challenge it was not goalie interference.

It was a crosscheck that should have put the Bruins on the PP with a 2-1 lead

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Their tying goal was scored by a player who should have been suspended, on a power play that came from a flop and should have been taken back because of goalie interference but wasn't. Either the league wants Florida to advance for one reason or another or i owe Vancouver Canucks fans a 13 year late apology because Gregory Campbell becomes the Panthers assistant gm this year and they benefit from one of the most lopsided ref gongshows i have ever seen in playoff hockey. Maybe there's some truth to that conspiracy because this league is all about game management and making sure everything is as even as possible but this series couldn't be any more different to that.

This team was never a serious contender this year with the talent they lost, i can live with that and Florida are way more skilled and tougher but besides a few players talk about this Bruins team being a hard one to identify with. The teams captain gets sucked punched and besides Pasta throwing one punch there's zero response from this team. There needs to be a big culture change in the off-season because i don't know what else to do besides call them bitches.
YES, there was a culture change when Chara and Savard came here. The same needs to happen now. It's up to the front office to figure out how that would come about. This has become a comfy place to play which is okay but they seem too comfortable with all of the goofing around etc.
It's a job, a workplace and fun is okay but winning and absolutely hating to lose is job ONE. Too many passengers from the coaches to the players. Everybody needs to be on the same page and the highest paid players need to be the best of them during the playoffs.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
True…and if someone 15 seconds earlier made a different play, maybe that goal never happens too.

But Coyle was illegally cross checked into Swayman, and it should have been called.
[/QUOTE]
Series is over now so only thing matters to me is cleaning out the trash.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: BTO and Gordoff

bp14

Mar 17, 2022
The far better team is going to win this series.

Much more high end talent, more depth, better coaching, more effort and better system. It’s obvious.

Sucks to have to play the refs too, but if you can’t muster 20 shots on the regular, you’re just not nearly good enough.

Make some sweeping changes.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Mandatory sports therapy for every member on the Bruins D core along with the public humiliation of Joe Sacco by throwing fruit at him while he’s chained up at the garden is the very least they need to do.

• Haha
Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
He’s not going scorched earth on the officiating I’m out on Monty
said this elsewhere, but if he isn't saying something that gets him fined then fire him. Full stop, end of discussion.

You HAVE to play the media in the playoffs, we see it effect series literally every year. Panthers right now are being reffed with a completely different rulebook then us, call it out or get the f*** out of town.

Reactions: BTO and Bodit9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad