Pre-Game Talk: ECSF | Game 4 | Pens @ Sens | PIT leads 2-1 | 22 May | 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Won tickets to this bad boy through Team1200! Will be comfortably seated in The Ledge! Can't wait! Now if only I had a jersey other then Kuba lmao!

Take the money you would have spent on tickets and get a new jersey. Its the only logical answer.

Laggin70

Apr 22, 2013
Pittsburgh
in all seriousnesss..

you guys are getting jobbed on some calls, but #41 was a beast in game #3. Fav's get some calls, comes with the territory. Don't ***** just compete, and that's what you guys did.

No doubt the Walrus gets the Adams.

Still think the Pens win in 5, but the Sens have a bright future.

Milan the God*

you guys are getting jobbed on some calls, but #41 was a beast in game #3. Fav's get some calls, comes with the territory. Don't ***** just compete, and that's what you guys did.

No doubt the Walrus gets the Adams.

Still think the Pens win in 5, but the Sens have a bright future.

Paulrus*

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Sens need to be ready with the PP early, Pens get a stick up anywhere near someones face there will be a penalty call.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Won tickets to this bad boy through Team1200! Will be comfortably seated in The Ledge! Can't wait! Now if only I had a jersey other then Kuba lmao!

If I had to guess, I'd say there's probably a store somewhere in the arena where they sell Senators gear... Now if I could only remember what that Sens Store was called...

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa

Congrats. Lots of Jersey's on Kijiji to.

Humour there to:

"Hi

I am looking to purchase 2 tickets to the Ottawa Senators Home game 2 for 120 dollars in total. My wife and I are huge fans and we have never been to an Ottawa Senators playoff game. I would like to surprise her for our anniversary on Saturday night with tickets to tomorrow nights game. I am not picky with tickets at all. I know its less than face value for the tickets, but money is tight right now. I would also be up for trading mulitple sports jerseys that are brand new with tags for the 2 seats too.

If you can't make the game and want to sell your tickets please fell free to email me or text me. I can come pickup immeadiately.

Thanks "

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
This x 1000.

We're too careless with the puck in our own zone (and sometimes in neutral zone). We have to clean that up of we want a legit shot at winning this series.

I second this (or third, I haven't read the whole thread).

The carelessness in our own zone can be laughable sometimes but imo is something that is relatively easy to fix. MacLean just needs to focus on zone exits a little more.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
The carelessness in our own zone can be laughable sometimes but imo is something that is relatively easy to fix. MacLean just needs to focus on zone exits a little more.

This was my biggest concern going into the series. It wasn't what the Pens would create, it was the self inflected wounds. I know Paulrus doesn't want mindless clearing off the boards, but the growing pains learning to play a control game can be painful.

Stef*

1- repeat game 3 vs habs series
2-score first or take the lead (2-1 series without 1 sec with the lead:shakehead)
3-stop gyno

Raymei

Nov 29, 2008
Won tix to the game from the team1200 on the ledge. Should be another good game.

Stef*

Sens need to be ready with the PP early, Pens get a stick up anywhere near someones face there will be a penalty call.

That is more than impossible my friend

Who are the ref tomorrow?

Awwwwh nevermind all the same:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes