GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
TNT feed is running at like 12 FPS right now lol

Looks like my microwave trying to run GTA V
Refresh rate is really something that now that HD is so good would really help. Tracing shots would look much more like watching the game live

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I’m spending time with family (don’t get to see them as often) and only watching here and there. How we been playing?

The first 15 minutes of the first period may have been the single worst 15 minute stretch the Rangers played all season. They looked like Gallant's team. Zero structure, zero caring.

No clue how many puppies Laviolette killed in the locker room but he got them going.

Reactions: Rempe73

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
TNT feed is running at like 12 FPS right now lol

Looks like my microwave trying to run GTA V

Yeah even the Steam Deck can run GTA V better than TNT can broadcast a game lmfao
Honestly can’t believe how good Laf is right now. Best player on the rink. I wouldn’t have bet $1 that this would happen during the preseason.

He's the next captain. He'll be a captain of this team for a decade.

Reactions: Bob Richards

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
It would be nice to see them some offensive chances. Canes since the goal have been in command. Rangers get one here and I wouldn't be surprised if the Canes fold. Maybe even get an empty net goal

Reactions: NYRangers16

Zuuuuuc

Mar 21, 2023
You can really tell Igor doesn’t want to let in another goal tonight but effort can only take you so far in net
At this point you could think he is just trolling with the record, and let in 3 soft ones for the lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad