GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
Never have I turned off a game so quick. It's a Saturday night. If they ain't gonna care than neither am I. Got things can do. Oh and if they blow this series (which I don't think they will but..) than full turn over needed.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Fox probably gets back from his shifts with the Trocheck line, turns to Lindgren and says, "Man, did you see those sick moves?"

Lindgren probably gets back from his shifts with the Wennberg line, turns to Fox and says, "Man, did you see those sick cycles?"

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
It isn't even a situation of us being heavily outworked. Rangers had multiple brainfarts. Multiple. Relax

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
He was asked to cover 3 guys. I have no problem blaming him when he sucks ass (like the second goal).

Trocheck left his man completely and I have no clue what Panarin was doing.

Gus had the his man.

Same with Trocheck. Why are people blaming Trouba on this when the center and one winger both left their men completely uncovered!?

Yeah, Trouba sucks, but he's gonna suck even worse when his teammates don't do anything.
On the replay, all could have been avoided had Gus made the play behind the net. He allowed the puck to get to the guy that walked out front

Reactions: Hunter Gathers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad