GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
That is 10000% on Goodrow, he got hit way after the pass, so the hit didn't cause it. Just bonehead giveaway and you deserve for that to go into the back of your net every time.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I would be OK to go into the 2nd only down 1. Keep it close and there's nothing to worry about
This message will fall on largely deaf ears here where a goal against 2 minutes into the first period is a reason to rip your clothes off, stomp into the closet, and try to shove a remote control up your own ass like the World of Warcraft meme kid.

Reactions: Greg02

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Trouba did nothing wrong on that play. He took away the passing lane. Igor has to save that.

Blame Goodrow for the moronic giveaway, though.
He could have done anything to be a disruption.

You can take away the passing lane while also at least remotely caring that the shot gets off.

It's not like he was out of the play and had to recover. He backed off the guy like he was on fire.

Reactions: LOFIN

TUQ

Mar 24, 2004
I am sure it was already asked and answered, but why no Chytil?

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
That's just a poor decision by Goodrow. Self inflicted. Nothing to do with Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad