GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
They cut it off right before they got to Don LaGreca got to say what he thought. I hope Don LaGreca told them to shove it. I love Dave. You have to understand that when he was on this team, and was later captain, the Rangers very rarely won OT games. He has the same PTSD that I have with OT games. I get nauseated before and during. A complete sense of dread. LOL
I listened to the whole back and forth before getting tired of the argument and switching to the latest 'Jinx' episode on Max. The resolution was Don told Kay to get f'd.

Basically the entire conversation was Kay being a d*ck just to be a d*ck because it was quite literally talk about that or the Knicks' injury situation, nobody really gives a crap that the Yankees are in Tampa this weekend and the Mets whatever. Plus Giant/Jet rookie minicamp is a fart in the NY Sports Wind as far as he's concerned.

Rosenberg was a detached and disinterested observer, sometimes I think that guy would rather talk about hip hop and the WWE/MMA nonsense all day and nothing else. Every now and then he delivers a butt nugget of interest but mostly he's a hood ornament and I wonder if they could do better.

• Love
Reactions: Captain Lindy

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Get it done today, and make Brind'amour cry how it was a close series like last year vs Florida
Probably more frustrating for the canes instead of inspiring hope. Unless the Canes get a 3 or 4 goal lead then they will sense dread regardless of outcome.

Let's suck the life out of them again.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006

Michael Kay is a great interviewer, a fairly annoying play by play commentator, and absolutely insufferable at times on the radio show. I really cannot stand this man most of the time.

Sterling was a legend, but let’s be honest he and Kay are giant nerds who want to make a name for themselves with “legendary” calls. Sam is the GOAT because he doesn’t try to make a great call, he is just himself.

Michae Kay should STFU

Michael Kay has never had soup. He's a weirdo

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Almost half way there.

Another sweep means what? Another week off? Probably more. Get it done to rest up!

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Wife is going out for girls night.

5eac3713b474e2abcda250f525beb9d8.gif

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Is this supposed to happen? Will I be able to see it where I am in southern Virginia? However, I think a Ranger double-playoff sweep is a more rare occurrence. 🤣

7 pm
It was happening last night too. I couldnt see shit in my area of PA. When I got up at 3am and again at 5am I went downstairs to look. Too dang cloudy. I basically had a cloud in my backyard it was so foggy. Maybe ill get a chance tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad