GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Carolina is a wounded animal that needs to be put down. The Rangers know this.

And it's always good to put an animal down at their own home. Better for the family as well.

Let's do the humane thing and win tonight. Blow them out.

It does surprise me that Rempe wouldn’t draw back in.

Brodzinski is objectively the better player but he hasn’t seen a game in forever. Then again neither had Chytil.

Not me. Not at home so don't have the final change. Lavi must feel that the Canes are fast enough to exploit that.

Fine with whatever he does.

Reactions: AirGut

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
And it's always good to put an animal down at their own home. Better for the family as well.

We did this a few years ago. Much better than taking the drive to the vet. Our dog couldn’t walk anymore. She was in tons of pain. Never seen anything like it. We buried her in our back yard.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
www.capfriendly.com
I think it's also precautionary since there is an expectation that Carolina is gonna dirty it up tonight as much as they can. Be prepared for some of those rats to start touching up Shesty tonight and targeting certain guys like Laf,Kakko,Wennberg. Might not want to risk Chytil right now if it's going to be one of those games. Chytil is going to be extremely important for us down the stretch, we can't lose all our bullets in this series.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

Not me. Not at home so don't have the final change. Lavi must feel that the Canes are fast enough to exploit that.

Fine with whatever he does.

I get and understand the logic and don’t have an issue with it.

Just surprised.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I think it's also precautionary since there is an expectation that Carolina is gonna dirty it up tonight as much as they can. Be prepared for some of those rats to start touching up Shesty tonight and targeting certain guys like Laf,Kakko,Wennberg. Might not want to risk Chytil right now if it's going to be one of those games. Chytil is going to be extremely important for us down the stretch, we can't lose all our bullets in this series.

I feel like if we were worried about them gooning it up we would be playing Rempe and not Brodz.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
What are we rooting for here, contagious flu or concussion?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I mean calling our players "dregs of humanity" and "bums" in a main thread GDT lineup preview is not ok. Keep that shit to your own forum.

Am I crazy for getting upset over this?

I have *LITERALLY* been warned for something similar in the past (revolving around Roberto Luongo and some meme-ing) a number of years back. Comical what a double standard there is.

Whatever. End the series and send these f***ing losers home where they belong.

Clown franchise, clown fanbase.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I thought it was comical. Canes' fans are probably feeling how most would in that scenario.

I was more concerned with the Chytil news.

Above and beyond the game, I hope the kid is alright.

Same.

Calling it a game time decision is a ray of hope though but we’ll see if there was any truth to that. I mean even if he doesn’t play tonight, still a chance they come out in a few days and are like “yeah, we were lying, he had symptoms, our bad.”

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
my hopes for this game go down drastically if brod plays. he’s just a really dumb player, and the canes feast on guys like that. yes he’s fast, yes he has a good shot, but he’s got tools but no toolbox. he’s the kind of guy to make a moronic pass that ends up in the back of our net.

hoping for the best, but we’re definitely worse off today.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
my hopes for this game go down drastically if brod plays. he’s just a really dumb player, and the canes feast on guys like that. yes he’s fast, yes he has a good shot, but he’s got tools but no toolbox. he’s the kind of guy to make a moronic pass that ends up in the back of our net.

hoping for the best, but we’re definitely worse off today.

Just hope Fil can go.

This is one of those games I'd be shocked to see us win.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I believe they just take the GDT from the board of the home team's fanbase.

I know that but that doesnt justify the classless shit they put out. We have never done shit like that. @Leonardo87 is the best in the game right now with funny, witty but never classless previews. Even Loffen back in the day was great but never over the line.

I guess i have been spoiled with the best.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I know that but that doesnt the classless shit they put out. We have never done shit like that. @Leonardo87 is the best in the game right now with funny, witty but never classless previews. Even Loffen back in the day was great but never over the line.

I guess i have been spoiled with the best.

They also didn't take it from the Canes board. Their GDT is sparse.

It's just cringe garbage.

Just win.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Yeah Fils done for the remainder. No chance they risk it. Especially not until it’s a must win situation. Hopefully they go all the way this year in case he doesn’t get another chance to get his name on any hardware. Grateful he got that one game at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad